Our Mission

The Boulder Collegians are a collegiate, amateur summer baseball organization dedicated to creating a unique baseball experience for its players and the community of Boulder. It is our goal to provide coaching and support for our players, giving them the opportunity to pursue their passion for the game of baseball in a positive, safe and professional environment. We are also dedicated to involving the community of Boulder, by providing affordable and family-friendly entertainment.

Our History

The Boulder Collegian Baseball Club began in 1964 when a man named Bauldie Moschetti recruited a team of elite college players from around the country. The Collegians quickly became a national powerhouse under Moschetti and won four (4) NBC World Series Championships (1966,1967,1975 & 1978).  The team dissolved in 1980 and began its re-emergence in the summer of 2013.

NOTABLE FORMER COLLEGIANS

The Collegians have had famous former players including Tony Gwynn, Joe Carter, Joe Maddon (Current Cubs Manager), Burt Hooton and Larry Gura.

Our Front Office Team

The Boulder Collegians Front Office staff is made up of individuals who are passionate about two things. They love the game of baseball, and the community of Boulder. It is because of their dedication that 28 young ball players get to wear Collegians uniforms, and the people of Boulder get the best show on dirt. From recruiting, to marketing, to ticket sales and everything in between, this small baseball organization takes on a lot of responsibility. If you of someone you know is interested in joining the Collegians Front Office staff, please contact GM Matthew Jensen at 303-819-6494 or bouldercollegians@gmail.com.  GO COLLEGIANS.

Co Founder and Administrative Consultant

Read More

Recruiting Consultant

Read More

Volunteers

Volunteers are what make our organization run. We need volunteers to help with administrative  duties, website maintenance, video and photography, game day duties as well as many other jobs that make our organization run.

If you’re interested in volunteering for any of our open opportunities please fill out the form.

Thank you!

Current volunteer opportunities:

• Statistics upload and maintenance
  • Website maintenance and audio/video streaming integration
  • Game day web announcer
  • Game day public address announcer
  • Game day concessions
  • Game day on field promotions fan recruitment and execution
  • Game day ticket and raffle ticket sales

*Indicates required field

First Name*

Last Name*

Email Address*

Phone Number*

Please select the jobs you are interested in volunteering for*

Statistics upload and maintenanceWebsite maintenanceAudio/video streaming integrationGame day web announcerGame day public address announcerGame day concessionsGame day on field promotions fan recruitment and executionGame day ticketing and raffle sales

Volunteer experience and information about yourself*