Boulder Collegians Baseball Club
Building Community Through Baseball
The Boulder Collegians are a Non Profit/ 501c3, collegiate, amateur, summer baseball organization, dedicated to creating a unique baseball experience for its players and the community of Boulder. It is our goal to provide coaching and support for our players, at the highest level. It is also our goal to positively impact the community of Boulder and it’s residents by connecting with as many local business’s, youth organizations and non profits as we can. This is in an effort to create fun, safe, healthy, affordable, family friendly entertainment. We do this in the heart of Boulder Colorado.
Home Games Return to Scott Carpenter
The Collegians are excited to announce that all home games for the 2020 season will return to the friendly confines of Suitts Field at Scott Carpenter Park. While this is indeed wonderful news, the Collegians and would like to remind fans that we are still in a pandemic. All those who wish to attend Collegians home games will need to follow the following guidelines:
- If you are sick, feeling sick, or have recently been sick, please do not attend.
- All those who enter the complex must be wearing a mask upon entry.
- Upon entry fans are required to social distance at 6 ft apart.
- Masks may be removed only once you have found your seat.
- The Collegians recommend you bring your own chair in which to sit.
- Restrooms will be available for use. Fans are required to wear masks when using restrooms until you’ve returned to your seat.
- Beverages and some food may be available.
- All fans must sign the online waiver before entering.
COLLEGIANS LOOKING FOR 2021 HOST FAMILIES
Some Collegians players come from out of the state and need a place to stay for the summer. Take your first step to becoming a host family and making a difference in someones life. It’s easy to forget that these young men are still learning, growing, and need the support of those around them. When they are far away from home, our Host Families help bridge the gap for players and help them feel comfortable and welcome in our community.